All my presents wrapped up big and small.
Smiles on everyone's faces Christmas songs playing all day.
Yes it is that time of year Christmas!!
Opening all my presents until all gone but not a familiar voice tells me one more i dare to peek around the corner to see a animal box..... hmm what have they got me this time better not be a dud. I reach my hand out grab the box. Do i peek it wont hurt or will it will I never trust them ever again. So i carry on Lifting the corners a tiny wee meow comes out " OMG YOU GOT ME A KITTEN." I burst out not taking an eye off her. " I think I'll call her Bella."
As she now lives to the name fat cat.
Waddling around snoozing all day what a life!!!!
yes Bella is cute but did you say you got Bella long ago?
ReplyDeleteno but the age of her is a old 7 year old cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for viewing my blog!!!!!!!!!!